Saturday 18 March 2017

No, you won't know.

So it goes somewhat like this,
It happened once long ago and here we are digging it up all over again.
It was sweet words and long nights with fairytales.
Then it all turned bittersweet and twist of fate.
So yes, this is how every story goes now.
Like every heart has a story waiting to be told.
Why? How come you don't look at yourself anymore?
No, not in a mirror but through your mind.
Your soul isn't what it used to be before.

I used to hold your hand and think it was safe.
Like your grip is made out of iron and no hurricane can take me away.
But now I'm not sure, I'm not sure.
Why did you let me change my views about you?
Is this how we grow? Is this the way I'm going to lose my childhood dreams?
I don't need the Cinderella stories to come true but just you.
I don't need your sugarcoated words but just those eyes to have that shine.
For you may not know,
But this means something special.
This is what I'm in love with.

Could you stay the night? Not because it's cold.
But because I'm scared you might lose your way.
You're my shelter, you're my adventure.
You are something I haven't seen for awhile.
People may think I am wrong,
But I won't let it in between us both.
You were with me when you I was born, when I had those crazy schemes keep me awake.
I don't need anybody but your validation.

So at least now you might hear me out,
Because I'm almost close to my last breathe.
And I need to know whether you'll come with me like before, everywhere.
You are my heart, my one ,
The one whom I always carry around.
My sweet dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment