Thursday 6 December 2018

Home.

And i could swear over my drowning breaths,
that i saw you glance over my ice cold lips.
You, the hands that have held my warmth.
and caressed the edges just the same as my curves.
I could find faults in the spaces between our fingers,
what good would it be? I'd still talk about you as an epitome,
the one that made me laugh and shiver.
Like sea blue water that turns red,
deep inside my fathomable flesh. Cores that turned into craters,
Moulded by your feverish touch and then with love.

Home, come home to me.
where daisies and lilies are not in vases,
And all we would ever need is simple silence in between chaos.
Like the anarchist i am and the solitude you have bred in.
I'll dissolve inside myself and be a whole fragment,
another version. You and me, we would be free.
But even then we would get lost during days,
only to find comfort in the nights where would lie still.
And you would doubt the same thing as me,
or maybe it's just my assuming playing with my reality.

Whatever it may be,
we'd go places and we'd still come back to the very first four walls.
In which i became yours and you were always mine,
like our souls had finally found the empty exits,
only to travel into each others.
And maybe that's how destiny works.
For I was with you the whole time,
and I never really knew you were mine.
Crepes and rainbows, we don't go together as per the world.
and what we didn't know was that we were our own worlds.

Only this time,
we weren't worlds apart.
From here on and forever.

1 comment: