Sunday 25 April 2021

Bohemian.

She feels so deep, almost like an amorist.
Her sister could never see beyond herself,
Her mother always put everyone above.
Her father loved agape.
She wanted to be more than just herself.
She wanted to learn humility,
weakness, strength and love.
To know how to hurt and how to heal.
All the world could ever see was beauty and flaws.
They saw everything through but nothing deeply.

She knew how to be caught in the entirety of the emotions.
The blood that course through her veins,
it looked more colourful inside her.
She believes in something bigger than her.
Gratefully, she always pulls herself together.
She is always loved,
somehow she doubts that, nefariously in between.
All the staring eyes telling her she needs to let go,
she doesn't belong to greatness.
That she isn't build to run anymore than her doubts.

So she remembers her mother's eyes.
The ones that always saw her soar.
The ones that always shine at her humanity.
Her father's smile,
The pride every time you built yourself higher.
The joy whenever she stood by the right.

As I walk by all these new windows,
the new everything. 
I believe that I do not belong to just one place.
I could make a home anywhere,
as long as I remember where I started from. 
My safe haven. My start and all my journey nonetheless.
When I find the sun in a different sky,
I'll still have all my love,
all my heart.
Those eyes, smile and everything more,
always in love.

No comments:

Post a Comment