Thursday 8 December 2016

Crowns and souls

Mend me up and tear me down.
Burn me alive for you can never face your fears
You tried to keep me down, but I wanted to run free,
I cannot be your sanctum and it scarred you my dear.
You love is like another hypothesis,
and your face like another beautiful dream
I was done living by your strings,
I got scars to wear and be proud of
While I miss you in the back of my mind,
I see you no more as immaculate as I once fancied.
Now hold your fort close,
I'm crashing like a tide on your demons
I've got only me and nothing to lose.
I'm losing you to gain me now,
your sorrows can be drowned in your dried up well of love.
I'm here with my memories now, a million of them to hold me high
I've got no hand to hold onto other than mine
Yet I've never felt more alive.
For now I love myself more than my imperfections,
And I am not afraid to risk it all,
Cause when I sleep , I sleep heavenly without a wail anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment