Saturday 31 December 2016

walls

They tried to wear me down for reasons that don't exist.
Now that I've grown tonight, i see the truth about your sights.
The things that confused me a long while ago.
The wanting to see a trailer for my future,
Digging deep and trying to find what's hidden.
What might not be there at all.
What should i search for?
Should i look for the answers i need to hear or,
For the questions that i need to keep myself alive in?

For the reasons her heart didn't know
For all they knew she was a wild card.
To be burnt even when she can't be brought down as flames.
To be shaken off when the morning are not as misty as they could be.
To wake up next to another soul,
To dream wide awake and feel safe.

To lose what was mine once to become who I am now.
To be like another angel taken by the hypothesis of his desires.
To not know what it was when it was said to be mine.
For all I knew, this is not another last time.
When it ends I'll have the memories of a beautiful dream.
And I'll know what I have been given,
I'll know what it takes to meet you again.
So I'll take that chance and break some bones .
Maybe we can meet tonight in the same old place we used to waste our days,
But this time let's never part,
For I've seen your heart.

Dive into my soul tonight,
Tread my scars and tell me what you feel.
So that I'll know what you mean and what you feel,
So crave me and take me deep into the depths your eyes seem to have,
I need no fairy tales tonight, I'm sleeping like a baby by your voice.
For you're  my family and my veins are making patterns to match yours.
Let's stay alive together.





1 comment: