Friday 27 January 2017

Beauty, its you.

She still sung me lullabies even when I was 17.
Her hands on my forehead were my reassurance that no nightmares can haunt my sleep.
Her smile was the beauty I never could paint.
And her eyes were the seas that never dried up.
She used to cry when she was tired of staying strong,
Yet she always came up with a blow,
She was a my one and only backup.
A true friend to begin with.

Her I have hurted a lot,
And how she saw past it all and loved me a lot.
To have her is my true blessing.
She taught me about my God.
Took me closer to my own heart.
Told me it's okay to have wild eyes and crazy dreams.
To be her daughter is my favorite fairytale come true.

Thank you mom for all the priceless things you have given me,
The love , the care, the warmth.
Thank you for praying for me,
To keep you cherished is one of my dreams.
You're the one who has loved me even in my darkest times.
You told me what life is and what is the hereafter.

You're the one I fear to lose,
For I know I cannot find your heart anywhere else.


No comments:

Post a Comment