Sunday 8 January 2017

Future of our past.

You are not in my mind anymore,
You've taken my soul to the depths where I thought I would drown.
You showed me the secrets to myself,
And hence I went alone in my own way.
Looking back I seem to have no way back, only towards the sun do I find my heart yearn.
Those eyes that peered through the darkness and left a burning in my bones.
The pair of eyes that dreamed awake,
The one who stayed up late to make no plans.

Is it soaking in tears now?
Oh when did you think you could turn away?
Did you forget about your dreams and crazy plans?
Or is it me who has become tired and not my eyes?
So won't you take another step with me?
Renew our promise and make a new wish?

So our heartbeats are the same tonight.
Let's drink down all those tears.
Get high on every storm and break down every wall.
Talk about what's hidden and not what's being faked.
Let's keep the night longer and the day waiting.
Let's not escape, rather let's create another world tonight

You can keep me but I'm always on the brink of life.
So if you're ready to fight some storms and to climb some hills,
I'd take you as my risk for eternity.
For I need a soul that needs no explaining to understand mine.
So my past is yours now.
But my future is not yet created, so you won't get any trailer.
Now tell me are you ready to make a future without any past to cling onto?

No comments:

Post a Comment