Friday 27 January 2017

The sea in your eyes.

Surely you hold magic in those depths,
And mostly you know what I hold in my thoughts.
So when you are taking your last deep breath,
I hope you remember the time we laughed like kids.
The days when we planned about the future though we had no clue about our tomorrows.
The time when we felt the rain while others ran for shelter,
The day when you realized you have a stoop and you need a wall to lean onto.
And the day you understood my reason for having faith.

So when you dream about a garden I hope I am the one who planted the flowers.
And when you look at the night sky I wish for you to see the light in your mind.
When the thunder hits I hope you clutch my hand tighter.
The way you smile is my favorite photograph.
So when I leave for the hereafter ,
I need to know you'll still be strong.
That you'll think of the lightning as my own soul.


I'll leave this world behind,
But you'll have a piece of me all the time.
For what is our friendship I still don't know,
But you knew me more than I used to do.
Your my piece of art, which heaven had made.

No comments:

Post a Comment